In addition, we act as a liquidity resource for major lending institutions and REITS by quickly purchasing non-institutional quality assets as their fiscal year-end approaches.
Whether you are interested in buying or selling a property, a tax-deferred exchange or refinancing, our experienced and knowledgeable staff will provide you with personalized service to meet your needs.
Our comprehensive market knowledge is enhanced by our extensive experience managing properties. We have accurate information on income and expense data, leading to reliable property evaluations. In addition, through our management services, we have a vast number of contacts who may be utilized as potential buyers or sellers.
Achieving results in today's challenging real estate market requires skilled representation. Our sales team can access the resources you need to fulfill your investment objectives: such as the most current market trends, rental rates, and operating expenses on properties being considered for purchase or sale. Whether we are developing a customized marketing strategy for your property, or analyzing a prospective acquisition on your behalf you can trust that we will provide you with the most accurate information possible.
Reasons to hire Burgess/Smith:
- Since 1979, our team has maintained the highest levels of integrity, ethics, and professionalism. We are well known for quality service and superior representation.
- We have accesses to a vast number of potential buyers or sellers through our numerous professional connections. Our executives maintain close relationships in the local business and professional communities.
- We utilize a "team" approach to ensure that someone is always is available to assist you.
- Our sales team will draw from our many resources to formulate customized strategies for acquisitions or dispositions and will develop strategies to address any physical, financial, or legal aspects of the property.
- Our property management knowledge is a considerable asset in property analysis and due diligence analysis of properties for sale of purchase.
- We are staffed with licensed professionals who hold CCIM and CPM designations with years of experience. All of our staff members are involved in continuing education programs in order to stay current of industry trends and developments that may affect our clients' investment objectives.
If you have a property that you wish to discuss with us, please contact:
Burgess/Smith Development Group
5680 N. Fresno Street, Suite 105
Fresno, CA 93710